Terms and Conditions
By using DruShield’s services (“Services”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms & Services”).
DruShield reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance our current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must have the legal right to make decisions on behalf of your company, corporation, or business concerning any of their web sites and other IT resources.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account- mainly protecting your username and password if provided by us
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account. You are responsible for any changes made to your web site by others acting on your behalf, if any
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws)
Payment, Refunds, and Account Type Terms
- A valid credit or debit card is required to use the service. Payments made via credit or debit cards are processed by PayPal.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
Cancellation and Termination of the Service
- DruShield has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other DruShield service, for any reason at any time.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. If you cancel the Service before the end of your currently paid for month, your service will continue until the end of the month and you will not be charged again (unless you have a 12 month service contract). You are free to cancel your account at any time. If you have purchased any portion of the Service that includes a 12 month service contract, you will continue to be billed for the remainder of your contract, regardless of whether or not you use the service or have requested a cancellation.
Changes to the Service and Prices
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to DruShield and/or emailing you. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.